Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Schedule This Term

I have been asked to have some open hours where I will always be around this term (kind of like office hours). I thought this was a good idea, so I have established some. I will always be available from 10 am until 4 pm on Monday and Friday. You can schedule yourself with me durin these times or work with me on other times, but I will also be around for a drop in. If you are able, please schedule appts ahead with me. I may be busy when you drop in and have to take first come first serve unless you have a scheduled appt.

I am also able to do groups of students in the same classes too if you like group tutoring. If you are interested in trying to get a group set up, let me know. I will work out the details and find people if you like group studying.

I have embedded my schedule on the bottom of my blog...it looks kind of funny, but hey, I am a scientist, not a techno geek! If any of you techies can help me fix it, let me know.

If you thought you scheduled tutoring with me and you don't see it on the schedule, let me know ASAP!

No comments: